The Junior League of Pittsburgh is looking for dedicated women.
The League thrives with the enthusiasm of new members. We reach out to women of all races, religions and national origins who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to voluntarism. If you are interested in making a commitment to volunteering, we would love to have you to join us!
When is the best time to join?
New member enrollment occurs between June and August each year. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our recruitment listserv and for details about the upcoming 2019-2020 class.
How can I learn more about the League?
You are encouraged to attend a recruitment event during the open enrollment period. You will be able to speak to current members and leaders about their experiences, have your questions answered by representatives from our New Member Committee and meet other prospective members. Events will be added to our calendar as soon as they are finalized.
Who can join the League?
A woman must be at least 21 years old (as of May 31 of the new League year) to be eligible to join the Junior League of Pittsburgh. There is no sponsorship requirement, just an interest in volunteer service. Any woman who meets this criteria is welcome.
Is there a membership fee?
Provisional (first-year) dues for the 2019-2020 League year are $283 (including $43 in Association dues, which the League submits to the Association of Junior Leagues International; the remaining amount covers local League dues).
Please note: Dues for the 2019-2020 League year must be paid or a payment plan in place by Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019 (11:59 p.m.). If you want to enroll in the payment plan, you must fill out a payment plan form and mail, fax or email it to the Junior League of Pittsburgh. A payment plan must be in place by Aug. 23, 2019 (11:59 p.m.).
Dues are nonrefundable.
How can I apply?
- Apply online.
- Complete the 2019-2020_Provisional Dues Form 062019 (required for all payment methods). Email it to email@example.com.
- Pay your dues. The application process isn’t complete until a payment is made. Dues are nonrefundable.
- Credit card: Pay online by Sept. 8, 2019 (11:59 p.m.).
- Check: Make check payable to the Junior League of Pittsburgh, Inc. and mail it to:Junior League of Pittsburgh
33 Terminal Way, Suite 531A
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Payment plan: Enroll in a payment plan (3 installments) using the Provisional Dues Form. Payment plans must be set up by Aug. 23, 2019 (11:59 p.m.). First payment of $97.67 will be processed Aug. 26. Two additional payments of $97.66 each will be processed Sept. 24 and Oct. 24.
If you have any questions, contact New Member Co-Chairs Cindy Moldovan and Amy Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org.