Welcome to Pittsburgh!
One of the benefits of being a Junior League member in good standing is that you may request to transfer your membership to another League.
How to Transfer
The process is simple. To transfer to the Junior League of Pittsburgh:
- You should notify the Director/Vice President of Membership at your CURRENT League.
- Your League will submit a transfer request through Digital Cheetah (internal membership website) that we will receive the same day.
- Once the JLP receives the request, our office manager will follow up with a welcome email that includes dues information. Please return the requested information within two weeks so that we can add you to our system.
- The JLP Board of Directors will then vote on the transfer request during its next scheduled monthly meeting.
- Once approved, you will begin receiving our monthly digital newsletter and other communication.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your transfer.