- You can choose the way you want to volunteer.
- Variety of leadership opportunities within the League, including hands-on and administrative roles
- Volunteer opportunities with outside organizations that range from preparing meals and distributing produce to staffing special events in the city.
- Lasting friendships with fellow members
- Contact with wide variety of other nonprofit organizations in Pittsburgh
- Part of an international women’s service organization, the Association of Junior Leagues International
Leadership Development and Training
- Training seminars offered on a variety of topics related to professional, personal and community interests
- Opportunities to attend regional and national Junior League conferences and meet League members from across the country
- Develop core skills by serving on League committees that will transfer to professional and personal life
- Opportunities to serve on community boards and work with leadership programs
Membership Transferability* — National and International
- Membership transferable to other Leagues throughout United States, Canada, Great Britain and Mexico
- Provides members with an instant network in a new community
*Members in good standing