The ODI Committee has compiled a list of things To-Do around Pittsburgh:
- The Pittsburgh Pirates will be in town playing the Florida Marlins – please click the date to purchase tickets
- Less than a mile from the Westin at Point State Park will the Three Rivers Arts Festival. Please click here for more details of the various events and activities.
- Jennifer Hudson will be headlining ” Pride in the Street” on Liberty Avenue, on June 10. Click here to purchase tickets and for more information.
- Healthy Ride Pittsburgh – Use the nextbike mobile app to register, rent, manage your account, check bike availability, and more all on your smart phone. You can even track your rides and watch those calories burn! — Bikes are located at 10th St & Penn Ave (David L. Lawrence Convention Center), Station number: 1010
- Either take a walk across the Smithfield Street bridge to view ride the Duquesne Incline up to Mt. Washington for the most spectacular views of the city! The ride up the incline is $2.50 each way of $5.00 round trips, exact change is required. Please click here for more details. Visit Pittsburgh offers this guide with an overview of things to do on Mt. Washington.