The Junior League of Pittsburgh (JLP) plans to award a $1,500 scholarship for the 2018-2019 school year to a woman who is academically focused on issues around childhood food access at the associate, bachelor or graduate level at a college or university in Allegheny County, Pa. Specifically, we are seeking women who are studying the risk factors of childhood food insecurity and/or methods for ensuring childhood food access. Please see the Eligibility Requirements for full details.
Click here for the scholarship application packet.
- Scholarship Application Issue Date: Jan. 22, 2018.
- Scholarship Application Deadline: Feb. 28, 2018.
- Notice of Award Date: April 2, 2018.
- Check will be mailed shortly thereafter.
- Presentation at JLP Membership Meeting: September 2018 – Date to be confirmed.